Sunday, 7 June 2009

Brainslaves and Broken Shoes

On Friday night (I had to think a minute what day it was then...oh the joys of being unemployed) I went and saw the Brainslaves and Brand New Math and Collapsing Cities DJs and it was pretty mint. Even better because I got in for free but would have totally been worth every pretty penny if I had paid!

I danced so hard that my shoes broke.
Not just one of them, both of them! My feet felt funny and then I realised one sole was flapping and the other one was already off!


It happened around 11.30 and I managed to last the rest of the night dancing, and then the walk to McD's and then the walk until I got home at 3.30am, so I think they're worth fixing.

I think this was the song playing when I realised they were goneburgers. Its pretty good, actually its really super awesome rad.



I also had a mad rave to this:



Fun night.

No comments: